Fox News has obtained a three-page intelligence report showing that two days  before the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya, a statement incited  “sons of Egypt” to pressure America to release the so-called blind sheikh “even  if it requires burning the embassy down with everyone in it.”

The web statement, apparently posted on Sept. 9, was in reference to the  embassy in Egypt. It preceded a throng of demonstrators breaching the U.S.  Embassy wall in Cairo, supposedly in protest over an anti-Islam film. Obama  administration officials claim that attackers in Libya then took their cue from  Cairo and seized the opportunity to attack the consulate in Benghazi.

Though the administration’s version of events is still evolving, the  three-page Department of Homeland Security intelligence report further  highlights potential threats that were being picked up before last week’s  attack.

The DHS report, released on Sept. 11, said an “unidentified user” on an  Arabic-language forum posted the statement “inciting Egyptians to target the  U.S. Embassy, indicating the U.S. Embassy shouldn’t remain in Egypt” until Omar  Abdel-Rahman, also known as the blind sheikh, is released. Abdel-Rahman, who  played a role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other attacks, is  serving a life sentence in U.S. prison.

The DHS document described the source of the warning as “fairly  reliable.”

The Sept. 9 statement said “the time has come for a strong movement from you,  O sons of Egypt, to release the detained” sheikh. “Let your slogan be: No to the  American Embassy in Egypt until our detained sheikh is released.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/19/dhs-report-warned-last-week-call-for-burning-embassy-down-in-cairo/#ixzz26wccda86