You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Queens Hospital’ tag.
As has been previously posted on JAMES, birth certificates were recorded in Hawaii for births elsewhere, such as the President of China at the turn of the century. HRS 338-17.8, passed by the Hawaiian legislature in 1982 according to the Hawaii statutes, codified the Health Department’s policies. Of course, a legal review of the legislative intent would show why the Legislature made this move at that time.
Here are a couple of my observations:
(1) This is a Hawaiian birth certificate (note the term “Island” in a few places.).
(2) It has been surmised that it would have been Madelyn “Toots” Dunham that would have gone to the Department of Health to have her grandson’s birth recorded.
(3) Toots Dunham would have listed her son-in-law as a “Negro”, but probably told the Registrar that he was “African”. This would lend credence to Obama’s “faux” document on FightTheSmears and Daily Kos listing Obama Sr. as “African”.
(4) This is what Obama’s Long Form certificate would look like, and if Obama was born in Honolulu, it would show Queens Medical, or Kapolaini, whichever story is being put forth in ObamaLand today.
(5) It is clear from the form itself that Hawaii routinely accepted “delayed” reporting and recording of births, as there is a box for the reason or evidence of the delayed birth.
Even if this is NOT Obama’s Long Form birth certificate, it is abundantly clear that there is nothing that is contained on this form that would be a problem for the President if it were to be released, with the exception that maybe, as has been rumored elsewhere, that Obama Sr. is not the father. That would diminish the “Obamystique” of the Obama story, but that would be it.