It expresses a sentiment we expect many Americans will agree with, at least with respect to prices.
As the saying goes, the CPI’s a fine price measure–as long as you don’t eat or drive.
Latest real prices:
- Post Raisin Bran goes from 2.50 to 3.00 per box at Walmart.
- My favorite yogurt goes from .50 to .58 each at Walmart.
- Cherry tomatoes go from 4.98 to 5.98 per package.
- Walnuts go from 9.98 to 13.98 per bag at Sam’s.
- Bottom round goes from 2.48 to 2.68 per pound at Sam’s.
Should I go on?
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/like-hell-theres-no-inflation-2010-11#ixzz15aYkC4eJ