HARRY Markopolos — the whistleblower on Bernie Madoff who proved to be much smarter than the SEC — says there are evildoers out there who will make the Ponzi scum “look like small-time.” Markopolos gave a speech to 400 of the faithful at the Greek Orthodox Church in Southampton and predicted major scandals will soon be revealed about the unregulated, $600 trillion, credit-default swap market. “To put it in simple terms, it is like buying fire insurance policies from five different insurance companies on your neighbor’s house and then burning down the house,” he said. After his lecture, Hampton Sheet publisher Joan Jedell reports Markopolos was feted at a dinner at Nello Summertimes hosted by John Catsimatidis and his wife, Margo, who were joined by Al D’Amato and Greek shipping magnates Nicholas Zoullas and Spiros Milonas.
- IRS Docs Show “BOLO” for Tea Party Groups: Docs “Didn’t Exist” for FOIA Request, But Did for IG Audit
- Life Under ObamaCare
- DailyMail(UK): Marines Break Code So Obama Doesn’t Get Wet (He’s Already “Washed Up”)
- Obama Makes Conservative’s Case Even Better that Conservative Do
- IRS Targets Conservatives: Is this the Tip of the Iceberg?
- @BretBaier @Salerno_Thomas THEY can't "unchain him" for fear he will make a gaffe and tell the TRUTH!! 1 day ago
- RT @MarineReconDad: @BradThor There's more of us than them.... but don't forget about all the new toys the DHS has purchased, just for a da… 1 day ago
- RT @naizer: @BradThor Finally - someone make sense! How about we march on D.C. and rip up our 1040's in front of the IRS office! 1 day ago