Yesterday, we ran a post about New Hampshire’s resolution regarding States rights and federal government intervention.
It appears that there is a groundswell among the States in drafting similar legislation. Here is a list of the State initiatives in the works, with Michigan, Arizona, Washington, and Missouri being the latest to join the list:
This page tracks various State-based initiatives towards reforming the American government, a constitutional republic.
Use ChangeDetection.com to monitor this page.
- Candidate Qualification: CO Legislative Council Begins Ballot Initiative Process
- Ballot Initiative to Certify Candidate Eligibility Submitted in Colorado
- From Georgia: Georgia Constitutional Convention and the FairTax, School Vouchers, Proof of Citizenship to Vote
New Hampshire: (02/03/09)
North Dakota: (01/22/09)
- OK State Rep to Reintroduce State Sovereignty Bill
- Ballot Update: OK State Rep Ritze Pre-fills Bill
- OK State Rep to Introduce Bill Requiring Documentation for Ballot Placement